Monday 15 February 2010

so long has gone by!!

Hey everyone!



So long has gone by since I have checked in! It’s been nearly two weeks, and things have been manic! I’ve been going to the gym lots and swimming, which seems to be affecting my weight loss, it has really really been slow :o(



I’m at 24stone 12 at slimming world, so imp 1lb away from my stone certificate which I’m hoping I can get on Wednesday, but I’m concerned about the not losing weight since I started at the gym, so I will be speaking to my consultant on Wednesday to try and figure out what’s going on.



apart from that the gym is going well, I can cycle 12km in 30 mins now, which I’m really proud of, and I can row 900m in five minutes - which are all targets I’m looking to beat as I get fitter.



For now, I’m more focused on why I’m not losing as much weight, so if anyone has any ideas or pointed, it would really really be helpful!!!





Much Love



A

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment