Tuesday 12 January 2010

A Few Good Days...

...can make a world of difference can't they?!



I’m having a great few days; I've lost 4lbs since Saturday so I’m feeling fine!



This evening I went to aqua fit, I know in the swimming pool and everything! I hopped and jumped and spun and floated for 45 mins with the best of them.... just picture it, (if it doesn’t make you too queasy) me in my size 30 swimsuit jumping up and down in the pool with my belly following a bit behind..LOL but it all good fun and the way I see it is we are all there to work out right? And if they want to look under the water and watch my wobbly bits... well, then, I’m more worried about them than they ever will be about me being fat!

The food side of things hasn’t been too bad, and I’m not that hungry... more starving, but that will get better I’m sure! just waiting to get to slimming world tomorrow and find out what I can and can’t have, for now I’m finding a new love for plums, grapes and snack a jacks.... cue branding plug...



If the makers of snack a jack see this and want to sponsor my weight loss with a year’s supply of caramel snack a jacks, I will most certainly consider their offer.....


.... Before biting their arm off!

I’m also really pleased to have got 3 comments on my first blog! people are reading this - you are reading this, I want to say thanks, and that I’m really sorry you will have to put up with my ramblings for a loooong time yet, but if it helps - me and my creative flare will be posting up some yummy low fat recipes as I make things, so it’s worth coming back right?!


For now I'm off to bed.. this body isn't used to all the fitness.... but it will learn... just as I will....


night world!


Oh and PLEASE subscribe.... it will motivate me like you wouldn't believe!


Much Love

A
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment