Saturday 30 January 2010

What a week!

Hello World!



So it’s Saturday and what a busy week I’ve had, didn’t even get to update on Wednesday!



I went to aqua fit Tuesday, all by myself ill have you know, and I’m unbelievably proud of myself, so much so, I am joining the gym tomorrow!



Wednesday weigh in was good, I weighed in at 25stone 1lb, bit disappointed, but it is my period week, so I’ll let myself off a bit I think.



Went out with friends last night to a Mexican restaurant and tried so hard to be good, but the drink flowed and so did the food, so I’ll be back at the pool tomorrow to try and make up for it, on the plus side I’m weighing in at 24stone 13lb at home, so really really proud I’ve got under the first stone, just going to keep focussed on losing a stone at a time and I will get there.



I took a really big step and told a couple of people that I work with that I’m doing slimming world, so there is really no turning back now!



having a lazy day today and will go shopping tomorrow, no clothes though, waiting till I’m down a couple of dress sizes, soon I hope, but I’m going to treat myself to some nice jewellery and make up :o)



I didn’t win slimmer of the week, the winner lost 5lb, but I’m please to say that was my mum, so a big shout out to say I’m so proud of her!





Speak soon.



Much Love



A

Xx

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great, keep it up .... and well done to your mum :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete