Sunday 17 January 2010

Sunday Weigh In!

So its sunday, its a week since my official start date and half a week since my slimming world weigh in.

This time last sunday i was 26 stone... and today I'm 25 stone 5lbs. 

9LB down and 201 to go!!!!

This week has been really great, I've eaten loads, but the right things, and I've not felt hungry for days.

I've not got much to talk about today really, as things are looking good, so i thought I would share some of my favourite treats and recipes from this week with you:

Breakfasts

* 28g of plain porridge oats mixed with a muller light the night before. makes a really filling oaty breakfast. (1 syn)
* 2 eggs scrambled, no milk, served on 2 slices of nimble bread and a tablespoon of brown sauce (1 Syn)



Lunchs

* Can of plum tomatoes mushed, mixed with pasta, lean ham bits and herbs. free on EE!
* Home made carrot an chilli soup, carrots, potatoes, celery and chillis cooked in vegtable stock then blitzed.
* Beans on toast, no butter, covered with chilli powder.


Dinners

* Slimming World Chicken Curry
Slimming World Mustard Chicken Wrapped In Ham
*Slimming World Easy Pasta Sauce


Puddings

*Fat Free Fromage Frais With 1 tsp Lemon Curd Mixed In (1 Syn)
*Slimming World Cherry Clafoutis
* Rice Pudding - Using your HEA option its free!
* Slimming World Frozen Strawberry Yogurt


Thats pretty much it for now, but I'll check back in with you guys soon.. let me know if you have any other recipe ideas?!


Much Love

A
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment