Monday 25 January 2010

Monday Madness!

Hey Guys,



Well this last week’s been a bit manic so I’ve not had much time to blog, so you all know Wednesdays weigh in went great, and the week has continued just as well but today I'm STARVING!!!!

I went swimming Saturday morning and managed 72 lengths of the diving pit!!! So I'm really proud of that... just looking forward to another weigh in to see what’s happening now.



On my scales at home I’m now 25st 1lb so 13lbs gone in total, but I’d rather wait and see what Wednesday brings. I'm on my * week - so I think that means my weight loss will slow this week, but no one can understand how bad I want that slimmer of the week certificate!!!!!





This is it for now, where I’m not eating all that biscuit, chocolaty, crispy goodness, I’m tired!!!



Wish me luck for aqua fit tomorrow and weigh in Wednesday!





Much Love



A

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment