Wednesday 20 January 2010

Wednesday Weigh In!

Soooo its Wednesday evening and my weekly weigh in!



Group was really good and I’ve lost 7lbs since last Wednesday - so that’s 10lb since I’ve started!



I’m only going to update my weight on a Wednesday now, as weighing on a Sunday morning then Wednesday evening is a bit pants!!



So 10lb down, I can feel my trousers are a bit looser and I feel more awake! :)



I got my 1/2 stone award at slimming world which is great as I’ve only been there one week! I couldn’t be slimmer of the week as it’s my first one, but I lost the most so 'technically' I was - I just didn’t get the certificate! But there is always next week!



I’m glad I can see what I’m doing is working and if I can do the same next week that’s 1 stone down and 14 left!!! eeeek!



I went to aqua fit last night and swam afterwards, and going swimming Saturday morning... there is no stopping me now!



That’s it for now... I’m tired... will blog again soon



Much Love



A

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Just popped back to see how you're getting on - what a brilliant start, well done :) And a great incentive to keep going.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete